November 9, 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 7:00 AM ET
11:34 a.m., New York City: Our very own New York facilities team, receptionist–office coordinator Kevin Gavit (left) and HR manager Kirk Pacheco, making the magazine magic happen.
11:48 a.m., Pacoima, Calif.: School counselor Osvelio Lastre meeting with one of his eighth-grade students, discussing upcoming progress report card grades and goals for the last five weeks of the fall semester.
11:50 a.m., Hopkinsville, Ky: "This is me and my beautiful daughter Sydney. She loves for us to make silly faces whenever I try to take a pic with her. She's my greatest accomplishment." — Joseph Harris
12 noon, New York City: Christian Garcia living and shopping in New York.
12:10 p.m., Los Angeles: On the days that Daryl Stephens is not at an audition, he tries to spend at least three hours out of his house writing. Today, he's working on his second novel at the Lyric Cafe in Silver Lake.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- Kentucky County Clerk Sued Over Denial of Marriage Licenses
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays