November 9, 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 7:00 AM ET
11:34 a.m., New York City: Our very own New York facilities team, receptionist–office coordinator Kevin Gavit (left) and HR manager Kirk Pacheco, making the magazine magic happen.
11:48 a.m., Pacoima, Calif.: School counselor Osvelio Lastre meeting with one of his eighth-grade students, discussing upcoming progress report card grades and goals for the last five weeks of the fall semester.
11:50 a.m., Hopkinsville, Ky: "This is me and my beautiful daughter Sydney. She loves for us to make silly faces whenever I try to take a pic with her. She's my greatest accomplishment." — Joseph Harris
12 noon, New York City: Christian Garcia living and shopping in New York.
12:10 p.m., Los Angeles: On the days that Daryl Stephens is not at an audition, he tries to spend at least three hours out of his house writing. Today, he's working on his second novel at the Lyric Cafe in Silver Lake.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Should Brazil Legalize 'Conversion' Therapy? 7 min 14 sec ago
- World News Liberal Australian MP Crosses Aisle In Support of LGBT Nondiscrimination 19 min 8 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Hot Lesbians Don Cowboy Hats, Chaps and Spurs for Cowgirl Up 31 min 41 sec ago
- Pride PHOTOS: Marry Me in Maine 47 min 11 sec ago
- World News Brazil Lawmakers Legalize 'Ex-Gay' Therapy 51 min 12 sec ago
- Sports Navratilova Blasts Russian Antigay Law 55 min 56 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Florida Group Aims to Build Marriage Equality Support 1 hour 46 min ago