November 9, 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 7:00 AM ET
11:34 a.m., New York City: Our very own New York facilities team, receptionist–office coordinator Kevin Gavit (left) and HR manager Kirk Pacheco, making the magazine magic happen.
11:48 a.m., Pacoima, Calif.: School counselor Osvelio Lastre meeting with one of his eighth-grade students, discussing upcoming progress report card grades and goals for the last five weeks of the fall semester.
11:50 a.m., Hopkinsville, Ky: "This is me and my beautiful daughter Sydney. She loves for us to make silly faces whenever I try to take a pic with her. She's my greatest accomplishment." — Joseph Harris
12 noon, New York City: Christian Garcia living and shopping in New York.
12:10 p.m., Los Angeles: On the days that Daryl Stephens is not at an audition, he tries to spend at least three hours out of his house writing. Today, he's working on his second novel at the Lyric Cafe in Silver Lake.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Harvey Milk Day Has Group Worried About 'Indoctrinating' Kids
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Anonymous Boy Scouts Employee Says Antigay Policy Hurts Business
Sign Up For Email Updates
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 25 min 39 sec ago
- Women SheWired Shot of the Day: Chloe Sevigny Absolut-ly Sizzles for Elyxr 50 min 33 sec ago
- Crime Arrest Made in Latest Antigay Attack in NYC 1 hour 1 min ago
- Youth Anonymous Boy Scouts Employee Says Antigay Policy Hurts Business 1 hour 5 min ago
- Youth Harvey Milk Day Has Group Worried About 'Indoctrinating' Kids 1 hour 21 min ago
- Theater See Which Hunk Won the 2013 Broadway Beauty Pageant 1 hour 25 min ago
- Politicians Harvey Milk Day: First Park in Nation Named for Rights Pioneer 1 hour 38 min ago