Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2013 8:00 AM ET
7:44 a.m. Mike Spencer is studying his favorite Episcopal resource.
7:53 a.m. Andrew Garcia is having a slow morning in the lab so far.
8:15 a.m. Kevin Scott's first call of the day in Long Beach, Calif.
Tags: Day in LGBT America
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication