The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
9:15 p.m. Cocoa with brandy, cookies, fireplace, and the doggie (who looks very focused on those cookies). Perfect #dayinlgbt
9:35 p.m. "In our home, Rockford Ill., my partner, Gary, and our grandson Kaiden at the end of the day. Kaiden lives with us and his mother. The three of us are raising him. He calls us both his Pop Pops. He does not know that we are a gay couple. We are just his Pop Pops." — Matthew Fields
9:45 p.m. Pam Sunderbuck's wife rescues "yet another lost doggie."
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- WATCH: StoryCorps Founder Discuss Gay Dad in Inspiring TED Talk
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?