The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
9:15 p.m. Cocoa with brandy, cookies, fireplace, and the doggie (who looks very focused on those cookies). Perfect #dayinlgbt
9:35 p.m. "In our home, Rockford Ill., my partner, Gary, and our grandson Kaiden at the end of the day. Kaiden lives with us and his mother. The three of us are raising him. He calls us both his Pop Pops. He does not know that we are a gay couple. We are just his Pop Pops." — Matthew Fields
9:45 p.m. Pam Sunderbuck's wife rescues "yet another lost doggie."
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Op-ed: In Mass. Politics, Love Now Dares to Speak Its Name