The Many Faces of LGBT Family
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2013 7:00 AM ET
9:15 p.m. Cocoa with brandy, cookies, fireplace, and the doggie (who looks very focused on those cookies). Perfect #dayinlgbt
9:35 p.m. "In our home, Rockford Ill., my partner, Gary, and our grandson Kaiden at the end of the day. Kaiden lives with us and his mother. The three of us are raising him. He calls us both his Pop Pops. He does not know that we are a gay couple. We are just his Pop Pops." — Matthew Fields
9:45 p.m. Pam Sunderbuck's wife rescues "yet another lost doggie."
- BREAKING: Supreme Court: Kentucky Clerk Must Issue Marriage Licenses
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Why Are We Gay?
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual