PHOTOS: The Costumes of WonderCon 2014
BY Jase Peeples
April 21 2014 5:00 AM ET
Lovers of pop culture descended on the Anaheim Convention Center in southern California over the weekend for the annual geektastic celebration known as WonderCon, the younger, sexy brother convention of Comic-Con International.
Throughout the three-day-event cosplayers could be found throughout the halls, rocking a colorful kaleidoscope of costumes ranging from the hottest heroes and sci-fi favorites to creative crossovers and one-of-a-kind characters.
On the followng pages, take a look at a few of our favorite costumed fans who celebrated the 2014 event in style.
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers