PHOTOS: The Costumes of WonderCon 2014
BY Jase Peeples
April 21 2014 5:00 AM ET
Lovers of pop culture descended on the Anaheim Convention Center in southern California over the weekend for the annual geektastic celebration known as WonderCon, the younger, sexy brother convention of Comic-Con International.
Throughout the three-day-event cosplayers could be found throughout the halls, rocking a colorful kaleidoscope of costumes ranging from the hottest heroes and sci-fi favorites to creative crossovers and one-of-a-kind characters.
On the followng pages, take a look at a few of our favorite costumed fans who celebrated the 2014 event in style.
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- The Backlash
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel