These Are The Most LGBT-Friendly Hospitals In the Nation
BY Katie Wurtzel
July 11 2013 12:57 PM ET
West Virginia (4)
VA Beckley Medical Center, Beckley
VA Clarksburg - Louis A. Johnson Medical Center, Clarksburg
VA Huntington Medical Center, Huntington (pictured)
VA Martinsburg Medical Center, Martinsburg
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison