Seattle AIDS Walk raises $500,000
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 16 2003 11:00 PM ET
About 2,500 people participated Sunday in the annual Seattle AIDS Walk, bringing in more than $500,000 for the city's Lifelong AIDS Alliance. The five-mile walk is the biggest fund-raiser for the alliance, which provides nutrition, counseling, housing, transportation, education, and emergency assistance for 8,400 AIDS patients around Washington.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'