Seattle AIDS Walk raises $500,000
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 17 2003 12:00 AM ET
About 2,500 people participated Sunday in the annual Seattle AIDS Walk, bringing in more than $500,000 for the city's Lifelong AIDS Alliance. The five-mile walk is the biggest fund-raiser for the alliance, which provides nutrition, counseling, housing, transportation, education, and emergency assistance for 8,400 AIDS patients around Washington.
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- Fateful Typo Discovered in Ky Peterson's Sentencing
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House