BY Advocate.com Editors
November 21 2001 12:00 AM ET
So Graham Norton wins International Emmy
The British talk show So Graham Norton, which airs in the United States on BBC America, won an International Emmy at a recent ceremony in New York, reports www.waveguide.co.uk. The openly gay Norton is one of the U.K.'s biggest television celebrities.
From the archives of The Advocate
03/13/01: Graham’s crackers
When out TV talk-show host Graham Norton camps it up with the likes of Joan Collins and Grace Jones, the U.K. loves to watch
By Michael Giltz
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6