BY Advocate.com Editors
November 21 2001 1:00 AM ET
So Graham Norton wins International Emmy
The British talk show So Graham Norton, which airs in the United States on BBC America, won an International Emmy at a recent ceremony in New York, reports www.waveguide.co.uk. The openly gay Norton is one of the U.K.'s biggest television celebrities.
From the archives of The Advocate
03/13/01: Graham’s crackers
When out TV talk-show host Graham Norton camps it up with the likes of Joan Collins and Grace Jones, the U.K. loves to watch
By Michael Giltz
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'