BY Advocate.com Editors
February 14 2002 1:00 AM ET
Sundance Channel screens Aimée & Jaguar and Maurice for Valentine's Day
In celebration of Valentine's Day, cable's Sundance Channel will be running a marathon of romantic films, including two titles of interest to GLBT viewers. The lesbian romance Aimée & Jaguar, based on the true love story between a Jewish resistance fighter and the wife of a Nazi officer, and the lush E.M. Forster adaptation Maurice will both screen on Thursday, February 14. For showtimes, visit www.SundanceChannel.com.
From the archives of The Advocate
08/29/00: Lilly’s love
Octogenarian Lilly Wust recalls her passion for a Jewish woman during WWII, the real-life love story that became the movie Aimée & Jaguar
By Lawrence Ferber
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown