Minnesota activist missing
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 06 2002 1:00 AM ET
Friends and relatives in Minneapolis have been searching for a prominent gay activist who has been missing since October 28. Minneapolis police say they have no indication that foul play is involved in the disappearance of Tim Lee, 34, who has been missing since checking out of a hospital. However, Lee's partner, Guthrie Theater actor Richard Iglewski, said he's concerned because Lee had entered the hospital seeking help for severe depression and anxiety. Lee founded Outward Spiral Theatre Company in 1996 and is managing editor of Lavender Magazine.
Lee left his job at Lavender and admitted himself to Abbott Northwestern hospital on October 24. On Monday, Lee left the hospital with his aunt, who drove him to her home in Minneapolis. Lee then went for a walk and hasn't been seen since.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel