Minnesota activist missing
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 06 2002 12:00 AM ET
Friends and relatives in Minneapolis have been searching for a prominent gay activist who has been missing since October 28. Minneapolis police say they have no indication that foul play is involved in the disappearance of Tim Lee, 34, who has been missing since checking out of a hospital. However, Lee's partner, Guthrie Theater actor Richard Iglewski, said he's concerned because Lee had entered the hospital seeking help for severe depression and anxiety. Lee founded Outward Spiral Theatre Company in 1996 and is managing editor of Lavender Magazine.
Lee left his job at Lavender and admitted himself to Abbott Northwestern hospital on October 24. On Monday, Lee left the hospital with his aunt, who drove him to her home in Minneapolis. Lee then went for a walk and hasn't been seen since.
- Music The Shondes: On Mixing Music & Politics 13 min 39 sec ago
- Travel London's Gay Travel Expo: Pool Party, Models, Giant Shoes 55 min 40 sec ago
- Entertainment News WATCH: Underwear Models for Affordable Healthcare 56 min 16 sec ago
- Transgender Calif. Athletic Commission Considers Licensing Trans Athletes 1 hour 1 min ago
- Religion Antigay Archbishop Accused of Sexually Assaulting Minor 1 hour 7 min ago
- Politics Maddow to Putin: Ha! Take That! 1 hour 40 min ago
- Politics Pa. Gov. Comes Out for LGBT Employment Protections 1 hour 42 min ago