Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund reveals new director
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 24 2003 12:00 AM ET
The Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund, a Washington, D.C.-based political action committee, announced Wednesday that Chuck Wolfe will take over as its new executive director on February 3.
"Chuck Wolfe is the right talent to advance gay and lesbian representation in government," fund cochair Christine Robert said. "We believe his state and national political experience and his strong management skills are what the Victory Fund needs to prepare for the next election cycle."
"I am honored and humbled that the board has entrusted me with the task of leading and growing the Victory Fund," said Wolfe. "There is no more vital organization in the country working to ensure that gays and lesbians are directly represented in their government."
- Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License
- German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics
- WATCH: Pastor Rick Warren's Orwellian 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality
- Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful Christmas Lights
- Colo. School Board Member Denies Existence of Gay, Trans Identities
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- World News German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics 3:16 PM
- Marriage Equality Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License 2:31 PM
- Comedy WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2 2:15 PM
- Music A Brief History of Macklemore's 'Same Love' 9:10 AM
- Transgender Gay, Trans Identities Don't Exist, Says Colo. School Board Member 7:00 AM
- World News PHOTOS: Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful New Lights 1:47 AM
- Travel Wedding Bells Ring Down Under December 07 2013 3:33 PM