Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund reveals new director
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 24 2003 1:00 AM ET
The Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund, a Washington, D.C.-based political action committee, announced Wednesday that Chuck Wolfe will take over as its new executive director on February 3.
"Chuck Wolfe is the right talent to advance gay and lesbian representation in government," fund cochair Christine Robert said. "We believe his state and national political experience and his strong management skills are what the Victory Fund needs to prepare for the next election cycle."
"I am honored and humbled that the board has entrusted me with the task of leading and growing the Victory Fund," said Wolfe. "There is no more vital organization in the country working to ensure that gays and lesbians are directly represented in their government."
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: Philly Cops Search For Violent Group In Possible Hate Crime Against Gay Couple
- Kazakhstan Politicians Call for DNA Testing to Identify Gays
- The Media Pioneers Will Be Gay