BY Advocate.com Editors
February 08 2003 1:00 AM ET
King, Barclay among DGA television nominees
Variety reports that out Sex and the City director Michael Patrick King has received a Directors Guild of America nomination for the "Plus One Is the Loneliest Number" episode of the HBO sitcom, while Advocate columnist Paris Barclay is in the running in the dramatic television category for the "Debate Camp" episode of The West Wing. The comedy category for the television awards was dominated by Curb Your Enthusiasm, which received three nominations (the fifth spot went to the "Marry Me a Little" episode of the gay-themed NBC sitcom Will & Grace), while the dramatic nominations were split between The West Wing and The Sopranos, with two each, and Six Feet Under. Winners will be announced March 1.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend