Chinese man kills partner, partner's daughter
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 21 2003 12:00 AM ET
A Beijing man who says he is certain that he contracted HIV from his 70-year-old boyfriend--and then said he became more disgruntled when his boyfriend started seeing another man--has been arrested in connection with the murder of his boyfriend and of his boyfriend's daughter, Agence France-Presse reports. In a rare report for China, where topics of homosexuality and HIV/AIDS are usually taboo, the Beijing Evening News said that police believe Guo Yuanbin used a large wrench to smash the skull of Wang Shengqi and then cut off his "reproductive organs." After calling up Wang's daughter, Wang Zhifen, and telling her that her father was ill, Guo killed her with a wrench when she arrived at her father's apartment, the newspaper said.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album December 09 2013 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS December 09 2013 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback December 09 2013 4:10 PM
- Business America's Best Places to Work, According to HRC December 09 2013 3:49 PM