Chinese man kills partner, partner's daughter
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 21 2003 1:00 AM ET
A Beijing man who says he is certain that he contracted HIV from his 70-year-old boyfriend--and then said he became more disgruntled when his boyfriend started seeing another man--has been arrested in connection with the murder of his boyfriend and of his boyfriend's daughter, Agence France-Presse reports. In a rare report for China, where topics of homosexuality and HIV/AIDS are usually taboo, the Beijing Evening News said that police believe Guo Yuanbin used a large wrench to smash the skull of Wang Shengqi and then cut off his "reproductive organs." After calling up Wang's daughter, Wang Zhifen, and telling her that her father was ill, Guo killed her with a wrench when she arrived at her father's apartment, the newspaper said.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Op-ed: Gay People Raising Kids Has Shifted From Downfall to Salvation