Chinese man kills partner, partner's daughter
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 21 2003 1:00 AM ET
A Beijing man who says he is certain that he contracted HIV from his 70-year-old boyfriend--and then said he became more disgruntled when his boyfriend started seeing another man--has been arrested in connection with the murder of his boyfriend and of his boyfriend's daughter, Agence France-Presse reports. In a rare report for China, where topics of homosexuality and HIV/AIDS are usually taboo, the Beijing Evening News said that police believe Guo Yuanbin used a large wrench to smash the skull of Wang Shengqi and then cut off his "reproductive organs." After calling up Wang's daughter, Wang Zhifen, and telling her that her father was ill, Guo killed her with a wrench when she arrived at her father's apartment, the newspaper said.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers