BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2003 1:00 AM ET
Die, Mommie, Die to open Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival
The Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival will kick off April 25 with Die, Mommie, Die, an outrageous '60s spoof written by and starring Charles Busch and also featuring Jason Priestley, Natasha Lyonne, and Frances Conroy, says indieWIRE.com. The fest will also go drag for the centerpiece gala, Girls Will Be Girls, starring Evie Harris, Varla Jean Merman, and Miss Coco Peru. The 10-day event includes some 80 features, including several North American and U.S. premieres.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College