BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2003 1:00 AM ET
Die, Mommie, Die to open Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival
The Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival will kick off April 25 with Die, Mommie, Die, an outrageous '60s spoof written by and starring Charles Busch and also featuring Jason Priestley, Natasha Lyonne, and Frances Conroy, says indieWIRE.com. The fest will also go drag for the centerpiece gala, Girls Will Be Girls, starring Evie Harris, Varla Jean Merman, and Miss Coco Peru. The 10-day event includes some 80 features, including several North American and U.S. premieres.
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'