BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2003 1:00 AM ET
Die, Mommie, Die to open Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival
The Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival will kick off April 25 with Die, Mommie, Die, an outrageous '60s spoof written by and starring Charles Busch and also featuring Jason Priestley, Natasha Lyonne, and Frances Conroy, says indieWIRE.com. The fest will also go drag for the centerpiece gala, Girls Will Be Girls, starring Evie Harris, Varla Jean Merman, and Miss Coco Peru. The 10-day event includes some 80 features, including several North American and U.S. premieres.
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Why Are We Gay?
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself