BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2003 12:00 AM ET
Die, Mommie, Die to open Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival
The Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival will kick off April 25 with Die, Mommie, Die, an outrageous '60s spoof written by and starring Charles Busch and also featuring Jason Priestley, Natasha Lyonne, and Frances Conroy, says indieWIRE.com. The fest will also go drag for the centerpiece gala, Girls Will Be Girls, starring Evie Harris, Varla Jean Merman, and Miss Coco Peru. The 10-day event includes some 80 features, including several North American and U.S. premieres.
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 2 hours 14 min ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM