BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2003 1:00 AM ET
Die, Mommie, Die to open Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival
The Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival will kick off April 25 with Die, Mommie, Die, an outrageous '60s spoof written by and starring Charles Busch and also featuring Jason Priestley, Natasha Lyonne, and Frances Conroy, says indieWIRE.com. The fest will also go drag for the centerpiece gala, Girls Will Be Girls, starring Evie Harris, Varla Jean Merman, and Miss Coco Peru. The 10-day event includes some 80 features, including several North American and U.S. premieres.
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Jamie Foxx Called Out for Crossing Line on Bruce Jenner Jokes
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview