BY Advocate.com Editors
April 19 2003 12:00 AM ET
Director Q. Allan Brocka goes into production on Eating Out
Out filmmaker Q. Allan Brocka, known for such festival-fave short films as Rick & Steve, The Happiest Gay Couple in All the World and Roberta Loved, will be making his feature film debut with Eating Out, a gay-themed romantic comedy. The film tells the story of a hunky straight college student who discovers that the fastest way to a girl's heart is through her gay best friend. The film is being financed by Ariztical Entertainment, which will eventually release the film on video on the Culture Q Connection label. Shooting is set to start in June in Tucson.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb
- Op-ed: 5 Reasons Men's Health Needs a Trans Man On The Cover