BY Advocate.com Editors
April 19 2003 12:00 AM ET
Director Q. Allan Brocka goes into production on Eating Out
Out filmmaker Q. Allan Brocka, known for such festival-fave short films as Rick & Steve, The Happiest Gay Couple in All the World and Roberta Loved, will be making his feature film debut with Eating Out, a gay-themed romantic comedy. The film tells the story of a hunky straight college student who discovers that the fastest way to a girl's heart is through her gay best friend. The film is being financed by Ariztical Entertainment, which will eventually release the film on video on the Culture Q Connection label. Shooting is set to start in June in Tucson.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Artist Spotlight: C. Bedford
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- 10 Transgender Kings and Queens Who Ruled the School
- Welcome to Night Vale: Where Queer Is Normal and Normal Is Bizarre