BY Advocate.com Editors
April 19 2003 12:00 AM ET
Director Q. Allan Brocka goes into production on Eating Out
Out filmmaker Q. Allan Brocka, known for such festival-fave short films as Rick & Steve, The Happiest Gay Couple in All the World and Roberta Loved, will be making his feature film debut with Eating Out, a gay-themed romantic comedy. The film tells the story of a hunky straight college student who discovers that the fastest way to a girl's heart is through her gay best friend. The film is being financed by Ariztical Entertainment, which will eventually release the film on video on the Culture Q Connection label. Shooting is set to start in June in Tucson.
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Meet the Trans Man and Pansexual Woman Married by Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis
- Why Are We Gay?
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- Freeheld: Love In the Time of Cancer