BY Advocate.com Editors
April 18 2003 11:00 PM ET
Director Q. Allan Brocka goes into production on Eating Out
Out filmmaker Q. Allan Brocka, known for such festival-fave short films as Rick & Steve, The Happiest Gay Couple in All the World and Roberta Loved, will be making his feature film debut with Eating Out, a gay-themed romantic comedy. The film tells the story of a hunky straight college student who discovers that the fastest way to a girl's heart is through her gay best friend. The film is being financed by Ariztical Entertainment, which will eventually release the film on video on the Culture Q Connection label. Shooting is set to start in June in Tucson.
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Op-ed: Separate or Together?
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Gay Man Allegedly Assaulted by Hasidic Gang in New York
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics December 10 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? December 10 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President December 10 2013 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics December 10 2013 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes December 10 2013 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn December 10 2013 5:38 PM