BY Advocate.com Editors
April 19 2003 12:00 AM ET
Director Q. Allan Brocka goes into production on Eating Out
Out filmmaker Q. Allan Brocka, known for such festival-fave short films as Rick & Steve, The Happiest Gay Couple in All the World and Roberta Loved, will be making his feature film debut with Eating Out, a gay-themed romantic comedy. The film tells the story of a hunky straight college student who discovers that the fastest way to a girl's heart is through her gay best friend. The film is being financed by Ariztical Entertainment, which will eventually release the film on video on the Culture Q Connection label. Shooting is set to start in June in Tucson.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV