BY Michelle Garcia
August 11 2011 1:45 AM ET
Small Penis? You May Be a Bottom
2011: In a survey of 1,065 gay men, titled “The Association between Penis Size and Sexual Health Among Men Who Have Sex With Men,” gay men who felt they had small or inadequate penis sizes were more likely to become “bottoms,” or anal-receptive, while gay men with larger penises were more likely to identify themselves as “tops,” or anal-insertive.
- BREAKING: Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'