BY Michelle Garcia
August 11 2011 1:45 AM ET
Small Penis? You May Be a Bottom
2011: In a survey of 1,065 gay men, titled “The Association between Penis Size and Sexual Health Among Men Who Have Sex With Men,” gay men who felt they had small or inadequate penis sizes were more likely to become “bottoms,” or anal-receptive, while gay men with larger penises were more likely to identify themselves as “tops,” or anal-insertive.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments