BY Michelle Garcia
August 11 2011 1:45 AM ET
Small Penis? You May Be a Bottom
2011: In a survey of 1,065 gay men, titled “The Association between Penis Size and Sexual Health Among Men Who Have Sex With Men,” gay men who felt they had small or inadequate penis sizes were more likely to become “bottoms,” or anal-receptive, while gay men with larger penises were more likely to identify themselves as “tops,” or anal-insertive.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win