Kathie Lee Hoping to Slap Andy Cohen?
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 02 2010 6:45 PM ET
Andy Cohen, the Bravo network's gay executive and talk-show host, may
have been propositioned by Kathie Lee Gifford on Monday's edition of the
On the "Morning Buzz" segment, Gifford told Cohen in a suggestive voice, "Sometimes little boys need their mommies to slap them." The exchange led to an awkward silence between Gifford, Cohen, and Today cohost Hoda Kotb.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight