Kathie Lee Hoping to Slap Andy Cohen?
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 02 2010 6:45 PM ET
Andy Cohen, the Bravo network's gay executive and talk-show host, may
have been propositioned by Kathie Lee Gifford on Monday's edition of the
On the "Morning Buzz" segment, Gifford told Cohen in a suggestive voice, "Sometimes little boys need their mommies to slap them." The exchange led to an awkward silence between Gifford, Cohen, and Today cohost Hoda Kotb.
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Tenn. Pastor Accused of Gay Tryst Now Charged With Lifting From Church
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend