Kathie Lee Hoping to Slap Andy Cohen?
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 02 2010 6:45 PM ET
Andy Cohen, the Bravo network's gay executive and talk-show host, may
have been propositioned by Kathie Lee Gifford on Monday's edition of the
On the "Morning Buzz" segment, Gifford told Cohen in a suggestive voice, "Sometimes little boys need their mommies to slap them." The exchange led to an awkward silence between Gifford, Cohen, and Today cohost Hoda Kotb.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People