Kathie Lee Hoping to Slap Andy Cohen?
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 02 2010 6:45 PM ET
Andy Cohen, the Bravo network's gay executive and talk-show host, may
have been propositioned by Kathie Lee Gifford on Monday's edition of the
On the "Morning Buzz" segment, Gifford told Cohen in a suggestive voice, "Sometimes little boys need their mommies to slap them." The exchange led to an awkward silence between Gifford, Cohen, and Today cohost Hoda Kotb.
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: He's Positive, I'm Not — How Do We Deal? 6 min 15 sec ago
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: What Is a Serodiscordant Couple? 7 min 14 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment 10 TV Stars Who Are HIV Activists 9 min 4 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment Emmy Winner Leslie Jordan: 'I’m Too Young & Fancy to Pay for This Sex!' 34 min 43 sec ago
- Media Murdoch Urges Boycott of Pro-Equality Guinness 35 min 54 sec ago
- Television Exclusive Clip: The Idols Sing on RuPaul's Drag Race Tonight 1 hour 36 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: The Policies Keeping Trans People From Military Service 6:00 AM