Isiah Thomas and Son Pose for NOH8
BY Michelle Garcia
August 09 2010 6:45 PM ET
Just as basketball legend Isiah Thomas returned to the New York Knicks
as a part-time consultant, he and his son Joshua Zeke Thomas posed for
Adam Bouska's NOH8 campaign to show their support for marriage equality.
"We posed for the NOH8 Campaign because we believe that all hate and discrimination is wrong," they said on Bouska's website. "It is time for full equality and equal rights for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, religion, or gender."
Bouska's silent protest in photo form has captured the images of several notable people, including Cindy McCain, Kathy Griffin, and "Weird" Al Yankovic.
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- Op-ed: Why We're Going to Win Marriage in Ireland