Isiah Thomas and Son Pose for NOH8
BY Michelle Garcia
August 09 2010 6:45 PM ET
Just as basketball legend Isiah Thomas returned to the New York Knicks
as a part-time consultant, he and his son Joshua Zeke Thomas posed for
Adam Bouska's NOH8 campaign to show their support for marriage equality.
"We posed for the NOH8 Campaign because we believe that all hate and discrimination is wrong," they said on Bouska's website. "It is time for full equality and equal rights for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, religion, or gender."
Bouska's silent protest in photo form has captured the images of several notable people, including Cindy McCain, Kathy Griffin, and "Weird" Al Yankovic.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- #TBT: The Massive, Masculine Art of Robert Riggs