Isiah Thomas and Son Pose for NOH8
BY Michelle Garcia
August 09 2010 6:45 PM ET
Just as basketball legend Isiah Thomas returned to the New York Knicks
as a part-time consultant, he and his son Joshua Zeke Thomas posed for
Adam Bouska's NOH8 campaign to show their support for marriage equality.
"We posed for the NOH8 Campaign because we believe that all hate and discrimination is wrong," they said on Bouska's website. "It is time for full equality and equal rights for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, religion, or gender."
Bouska's silent protest in photo form has captured the images of several notable people, including Cindy McCain, Kathy Griffin, and "Weird" Al Yankovic.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Youth WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student 7 min 3 sec ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship 16 min 48 sec ago
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked 33 min ago
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition 1 hour 5 min ago
- Women Op-Ed: Remembering Sakia Gunn: the News Coverage and Homophobic Murder 1 hour 37 min ago
- Politics Puerto Rico House Approves Antidiscrimination Bill 1 hour 46 min ago
- Entertainment News Week in Geek: Star Trek Actor Gets Wet and Naked, Justice League, and More 2 hours 34 min ago