Isiah Thomas and Son Pose for NOH8
BY Michelle Garcia
August 09 2010 5:45 PM ET
Just as basketball legend Isiah Thomas returned to the New York Knicks
as a part-time consultant, he and his son Joshua Zeke Thomas posed for
Adam Bouska's NOH8 campaign to show their support for marriage equality.
"We posed for the NOH8 Campaign because we believe that all hate and discrimination is wrong," they said on Bouska's website. "It is time for full equality and equal rights for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, religion, or gender."
Bouska's silent protest in photo form has captured the images of several notable people, including Cindy McCain, Kathy Griffin, and "Weird" Al Yankovic.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment