Mysterious Death for "Private" Gay Spy
BY Michelle Garcia
August 27 2010 12:25 PM ET
Welsh police investigators are not classifying the death of an MI6
agent as a murder despite finding his body stuffed in a bag placed in
the bathtub of his apartment..
Gareth Williams, 30, was found dead after his body had been decomposing for as long as two weeks, Wales Online reports. A pathologist said there were no signs of stabbing, shooting, or strangulation, and police said Williams, described as a "fitness fanatic" may have "died innocently." They also said there was no sign of forced entry into his apartment.
Williams's family is dismissing speculation that he may have died after a sex game took a wrong turn. According to the report, his sexual orientation and experience as a transvestite had upset his parents, and his privately guarded life may be a key into learning more about his death. Investigators said he likely knew who killed him and that his death was probably not related to his professional life as a spy.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies 1 hour 54 min ago
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship 2 hours 20 min ago
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM