Rachael Ray Gay for Fey
BY Michelle Garcia
September 02 2010 6:30 PM ET
TV chef Rachael Ray says there are a couple of women she would switch teams for.
Appearing on the The Late Show With Craig Ferguson to promote her newest series, Rachael Ray's Week in a Day, she said she liked the title because it rhymed.
Ferguson suggested, "Rachael Ray: She's Sometimes Gay? Cause I'd watch that show, I tell you that!" he said.
"I actually have a short list of women that I am a little gay for," Ray said. "But she knows it, I told her."
Ranking first on the list? Tina Fey. Watch the clip here.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride