Rachael Ray Gay for Fey
BY Michelle Garcia
September 02 2010 5:30 PM ET
TV chef Rachael Ray says there are a couple of women she would switch teams for.
Appearing on the The Late Show With Craig Ferguson to promote her newest series, Rachael Ray's Week in a Day, she said she liked the title because it rhymed.
Ferguson suggested, "Rachael Ray: She's Sometimes Gay? Cause I'd watch that show, I tell you that!" he said.
"I actually have a short list of women that I am a little gay for," Ray said. "But she knows it, I told her."
Ranking first on the list? Tina Fey. Watch the clip here.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?