Rachael Ray Gay for Fey
BY Michelle Garcia
September 02 2010 6:30 PM ET
TV chef Rachael Ray says there are a couple of women she would switch teams for.
Appearing on the The Late Show With Craig Ferguson to promote her newest series, Rachael Ray's Week in a Day, she said she liked the title because it rhymed.
Ferguson suggested, "Rachael Ray: She's Sometimes Gay? Cause I'd watch that show, I tell you that!" he said.
"I actually have a short list of women that I am a little gay for," Ray said. "But she knows it, I told her."
Ranking first on the list? Tina Fey. Watch the clip here.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- Finnish Postal Service Will Release Tom of Finland Stamps
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- New ABC Talker Laura Ingraham Has Antigay Record