Rachael Ray Gay for Fey
BY Michelle Garcia
September 02 2010 6:30 PM ET
TV chef Rachael Ray says there are a couple of women she would switch teams for.
Appearing on the The Late Show With Craig Ferguson to promote her newest series, Rachael Ray's Week in a Day, she said she liked the title because it rhymed.
Ferguson suggested, "Rachael Ray: She's Sometimes Gay? Cause I'd watch that show, I tell you that!" he said.
"I actually have a short list of women that I am a little gay for," Ray said. "But she knows it, I told her."
Ranking first on the list? Tina Fey. Watch the clip here.
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'