Rachael Ray Gay for Fey
BY Michelle Garcia
September 02 2010 6:30 PM ET
TV chef Rachael Ray says there are a couple of women she would switch teams for.
Appearing on the The Late Show With Craig Ferguson to promote her newest series, Rachael Ray's Week in a Day, she said she liked the title because it rhymed.
Ferguson suggested, "Rachael Ray: She's Sometimes Gay? Cause I'd watch that show, I tell you that!" he said.
"I actually have a short list of women that I am a little gay for," Ray said. "But she knows it, I told her."
Ranking first on the list? Tina Fey. Watch the clip here.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'