Lance Bass: I Was a Bully
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 02 2010 1:15 PM ET
Addressing the rash of reported gay suicides, Lance Bass admits in an MTV video that he was once a bully at his Mississippi high school.
Bass says he participated in the bullying of gay students because he was trying to hide the fact that he was gay.
"I was one of the first ones to jump on the bandwagon and make fun of a gay person, and look how I turned out," Bass says. "I had a secret this whole time ... There's always a bigger story than what you see."
Click here to watch the video.
- Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License
- German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics
- WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2
- Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination, Judge Rules
- WATCH: Pastor Rick Warren's Orwellian 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality
- Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful Christmas Lights
- World News German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics December 08 2013 3:16 PM
- Marriage Equality Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License December 08 2013 2:31 PM
- Comedy WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2 December 08 2013 2:15 PM
- Music A Brief History of Macklemore's 'Same Love' December 08 2013 9:10 AM
- Transgender Gay, Trans Identities Don't Exist, Says Colo. School Board Member December 08 2013 7:00 AM
- World News PHOTOS: Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful New Lights December 08 2013 1:47 AM
- Travel Wedding Bells Ring Down Under December 07 2013 3:33 PM