Lance Bass: I Was a Bully
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 02 2010 1:15 PM ET
Addressing the rash of reported gay suicides, Lance Bass admits in an MTV video that he was once a bully at his Mississippi high school.
Bass says he participated in the bullying of gay students because he was trying to hide the fact that he was gay.
"I was one of the first ones to jump on the bandwagon and make fun of a gay person, and look how I turned out," Bass says. "I had a secret this whole time ... There's always a bigger story than what you see."
Click here to watch the video.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6