Lance Bass: I Was a Bully
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 02 2010 2:15 PM ET
Addressing the rash of reported gay suicides, Lance Bass admits in an MTV video that he was once a bully at his Mississippi high school.
Bass says he participated in the bullying of gay students because he was trying to hide the fact that he was gay.
"I was one of the first ones to jump on the bandwagon and make fun of a gay person, and look how I turned out," Bass says. "I had a secret this whole time ... There's always a bigger story than what you see."
Click here to watch the video.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV