GOProud Releases Homocon Video
BY Julie Bolcer
October 21 2010 12:25 PM ET
Gay conservative group GOProud has released a video highlight reel from its Homocon event that featured Ann Coulter — "the right-wing Judy Garland" — in New York City last month.
The video includes remarks from GOProud leaders Jimmy LaSalvia and Chris Barron, and PayPal cofounder Peter Thiel, who hosted about 150 supporters for the event in his Union Square apartment. Thiel makes the obligatory jokes about President Bill Clinton, Marxist-Leninist poetry readings, and the Church of Satan.
However, the star of the reel is special guest Coulter, who delivers a speech akin to stand-up comedy. Curiously, the reel does not include her widely reported remark to the crowd that marriage "is not a civil right — you're not black."
Take a peek into Homocon with the video.
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion