NPH Sorry for Calling Soap Star a "D-Bag"
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 20 2010 6:30 PM ET
Neil Patrick Harris has taken back his harsh words for The Young and the Restless actor Eric Braeden.
The 69-year-old Braeden was supposed to film a cameo on Harris's show, How I Met Your Mother, but he backed out — partly because he thought the role was too small.
"Eric Braeden is a D-Bag," Harris tweeted on Friday.
Braeden shot back to Entertainment Weekly, saying, "It seems to me like a young whippersnapper, having seen himself on a few covers, who's received a few awards, is now suddenly suffering from the first signs of hubris. I've been in the business for 50 years. I've seen people come and go and I'm still here."
Braeden later said he thought Harris could use a "good spanking" and the the actor had "better not cross my path."
Harris later wrote, "Now I feel bad for the D-bag comment. Don't know the guy personally. I'm just fiercely protective of our show."
Read the full story here.
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go To Ex-Gay Camp
- Nintendo Will 'Fix' Bug That Allows Same-Sex Couples to Marry in Video Game
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
- The South's Longer Wait for Equality
- Same-Sex Kiss in Comic Inspired by Real-World Controversy
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women Obama to Award Presidential Medal of Freedom to Sally Ride 12 min 29 sec ago
- Pride Turn It Way Up with Pride Beats 2013 13 min 40 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Robin Tyler's Rally Cry at Long Beach Dyke March 14 min 4 sec ago
- Television WATCH: Gay Character in Peril in New Teen Wolf Season 3 Trailer 1 hour 13 min ago
- Commentary Stop Acting Like I'm Dead Because I Have HIV 1 hour 27 min ago
- Entertainment News 'Turn Back Time' For Cher's Birthday 1 hour 40 min ago
- Women Texas Judge Says Lesbian Mom Can't Live With Partner and Keep Custody of Kids 1 hour 45 min ago