Two Men and Two Babies
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 03 2011 6:40 PM ET
Neil Patrick Harris and partner David Burtka
shared stories and pictures of their new twins, Harper Grace and Gideon
Scott, in the new issue of People magazine.
The twins, born with the aid of a surrogate, prompted the couple to a move to a more family-friendly home in the Hollywood Hills and has allowed them to opt out of social commitments.
“I just love the way [the twins] smell. And we can use them as an excuse to get out of almost anything,” Harris told People. “That’s cleared the calendar in a good way.”
“Harper has been fussy but Gideon is the easiest baby in the world,” Burtka said. “They’re just now starting to recognize us and smile.”
Read more here.
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- WATCH: Transgender Woman Arrested for Exposing Breasts, Jailed With Men
- Boy Scouts Timeline
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship May 22 2013 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy May 22 2013 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall May 22 2013 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality May 22 2013 6:09 PM