Elton Is Child's Biological Father
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 04 2011 8:05 PM ET
Elton John is identified as the biological father on the birth certificate of his newborn son, Zachary, reports website Pop Eater.
"Elton really wanted the child to have his genes," a friend of John and partner David Furnish reveals to the website. "He has a God-given talent and wanted to pass that on to a child. And after years of discussion and thought, Elton and David decided together that Elton's sperm would be used."
The source also reveals that "Elton has already purchased a $2 million adjoining apartment in Los Angeles to turn into the perfect nursery. Elton's son already has four round-the-clock nannies and his own chef."
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: Democrats Throw Queers Under the Bus—Again 19 min 18 sec ago
- Transgender Transgender Woman Alleges Discrimination by Bridal Shop 32 min 13 sec ago
- Youth Boy Scouts' Decision Draws Heated Reaction From All Sides 1 hour 15 min ago
- Entertainment News Do You Hear 'Girl Men' or 'Guru Men?' 2 hours 34 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 7:00 AM
- Television The Brains Behind Husbands 6:03 AM
- Tyler Curry The 'Undetectable' Paradox in Talking About HIV 6:00 AM