Drunk Priest Offers Oral Sex to Cops
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 04 2011 7:00 PM ET
An Ohio priest who was arrested for driving under the influence pleaded not guilty in court Friday to DUI charges after he was caught on tape offering the arresting offers oral sex if they’d let him go.
It’s the third OVI (operating a vehicle while intoxicated)/DUI arrest for Father Ignatius Kury since 2004. In the video (posted below), he’s caught threatening the officers, offering them blow jobs, and asking if they want him to be some sort of “sexual slave.”
Kury, who is a priest at the Holy Ghost Ukrainian Byzantine Catholic Church in Akron, Ohio, had a blood alcohol level of three times over the legal limit when he was arrested.
Brimfield Township’s chief of police says Kury could face additional charges for threatening and propositioning officers, but he thinks the OVI charge and the release of the video are punishment enough.
Watch the profanity-filled rant below.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Hundreds Attend Satanic Statue Unveiling in Detroit Despite Terrorist Threats
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing