King Refers to Cooper as "She"
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 10 2011 4:55 PM ET
"Anderson Cooper is coming up next. Let's see what she's up to," Larry King said during Comedy Central's Donald Trump roast last night, reports PopEater.
The audience was reportedly shocked when former CNN interviewer King made fun of his former coworker Cooper's sexuality. A friend of King's tells PopEater's Rob Shuter that he meant no harm. "He was just having a little fun," the friend says. "Larry has huge respect for Anderson and couldn't care less who he chooses to sleep with."
The roast will air on Comedy Central March 15.
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- Ellen DeGeneres and Gap Launch New Clothing Line for Girls That Challenges Stereotypes
- Jenny Boylan Tells Caitlyn Jenner: 'Don't Be a Stupid' Woman
- The Log Cabin Republicans' Uncertain Future