King Refers to Cooper as "She"
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 10 2011 4:55 PM ET
"Anderson Cooper is coming up next. Let's see what she's up to," Larry King said during Comedy Central's Donald Trump roast last night, reports PopEater.
The audience was reportedly shocked when former CNN interviewer King made fun of his former coworker Cooper's sexuality. A friend of King's tells PopEater's Rob Shuter that he meant no harm. "He was just having a little fun," the friend says. "Larry has huge respect for Anderson and couldn't care less who he chooses to sleep with."
The roast will air on Comedy Central March 15.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word