King Refers to Cooper as "She"
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 10 2011 4:55 PM ET
"Anderson Cooper is coming up next. Let's see what she's up to," Larry King said during Comedy Central's Donald Trump roast last night, reports PopEater.
The audience was reportedly shocked when former CNN interviewer King made fun of his former coworker Cooper's sexuality. A friend of King's tells PopEater's Rob Shuter that he meant no harm. "He was just having a little fun," the friend says. "Larry has huge respect for Anderson and couldn't care less who he chooses to sleep with."
The roast will air on Comedy Central March 15.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign