King Refers to Cooper as "She"
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 10 2011 4:55 PM ET
"Anderson Cooper is coming up next. Let's see what she's up to," Larry King said during Comedy Central's Donald Trump roast last night, reports PopEater.
The audience was reportedly shocked when former CNN interviewer King made fun of his former coworker Cooper's sexuality. A friend of King's tells PopEater's Rob Shuter that he meant no harm. "He was just having a little fun," the friend says. "Larry has huge respect for Anderson and couldn't care less who he chooses to sleep with."
The roast will air on Comedy Central March 15.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men