King Refers to Cooper as "She"
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 10 2011 4:55 PM ET
"Anderson Cooper is coming up next. Let's see what she's up to," Larry King said during Comedy Central's Donald Trump roast last night, reports PopEater.
The audience was reportedly shocked when former CNN interviewer King made fun of his former coworker Cooper's sexuality. A friend of King's tells PopEater's Rob Shuter that he meant no harm. "He was just having a little fun," the friend says. "Larry has huge respect for Anderson and couldn't care less who he chooses to sleep with."
The roast will air on Comedy Central March 15.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times