More From Ellis on and HIV
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 14 2011 10:00 AM ET
Less Than Zero author Bret Easton Ellis wants his fans to know he wasn't drunk when he said watching Glee made him feel like he'd "stepped into a puddle of HIV," but in a new tweet to clarify, he blames that feeling squarely on Kurt.
Ellis wrote in a new tweet Wednesday evening, "No, I wasn't drunk last night. I was watching Chris Colfer singing, um, 'Le Jazz Hot' and felt like I had suddenly come down with the hivs."
Ellis has stated in past interviews that he does not identify as either gay or straight. His controversial novels have come under fire for glamorizing drug use and violence against women.
- Sports College Swimmer Comes Out to Religious Mom 27 min 36 sec ago
- Media CNN to Test New Don Lemon Prime-Time Show 41 min 30 sec ago
- Religion WATCH: Christian Pastors Involved in African LGBT Issues — But Not How You May Think 57 min 33 sec ago
- Love and Sex Single, Fun, Fit, and 50 1 hour 9 min ago
- Travel Travelogue: News and Notes from Philly, San Diego and More 1 hour 26 min ago
- Politics Virginia's House Repeals Sodomy Ban 2 hours 25 min ago
- Crime WATCH: Gay Couple Attacked in NYC on 10th Anniversary 2 hours 31 min ago