New Show Examines LGBT Politics
BY Michelle Garcia
January 03 2012 3:53 PM ET
A new show on here! TV promises to delve into the issues of the 2012 presidential election through the eyes of gay voters. For & Against, hosted by Jim Morrison, will debut Friday, January 6 on the network.
In addition to deeper reporting on major political issues, Morrison will also sit down with top policy makers and pundits to talk about LGBT news.
“As we gear up for the 2012 election, we felt it was imperative to provide our audience with a show that would speak directly to the LGBT population around politics, politicians, and policies,” Josh Rosenzweig, here! TV’s senior vice president of original programming and development, said in a statement. “Jim Morrison is a one-of-a-kind renaissance man — brilliant, fearless, and trustworthy — who will undoubtedly get the answers to the hard questions and let us all feel confident that we are properly armed with the right information to make the best decisions.”
The full show is available to subscribers of here! (which is owned by the same company as The Advocate) at premium.heretv.com.
Check out a trailer for the show:
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Can Marc Carson's Murder Have as Much Impact as Matthew Shepard's? 36 min 47 sec ago
- Music The Comeback: ABBA's Agnetha Fältskog 56 min 45 sec ago
- Travel 10 of Europe's Gayest Beaches 2 hours 13 min ago
- Current Issue The South's Longer Wait for Equality 4:00 AM
- Current Issue Editor's Letter: Why One Couple's Story Should Worry You 4:00 AM
- Current Issue The Small Southwestern Town That Went Rogue 4:00 AM
- Arts & Entertainment Week in Beef: Ben Cohen, Frank Ocean, Hugh Jackman, and More Shirtless Celebs May 19 2013 6:02 PM