Report: Chris Hughes Eyeing
January 13 2012 10:09 AM ET
Facebook co-founder Chris Hughes may be angling to become new owner of The New Republic, according to the Huffington Post.
Citing unnamed sources, HuffPo reports that no deal has been reached on the political magazine, nor did Hughes or the mag respond to requests for comment.
Two other parties previously thought to be potential buyers, Bloomberg News and New York Observer owner Jared Kushner, told Huffington Post that they were not looking to buy the magazine. (Read the report here.)
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa 4:00 AM
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM