Send Michele Bachmann a Birthday Message
BY Lucas Grindley
April 06 2012 12:31 PM ET
Put on your party hats! It's Michele Bachmann's birthday today. And her husband Marcus Bachmann is asking everyone to send "kind words of encouragement" to help "keep her spirits up" as she turns 56 years old.
"This past year has flown by," wrote Marcus Bachmann in an email to supporters earlier this week. "I really want this birthday to be special for Michele, but I know that what would mean the most to her is if she was able to hear from you."
Here's the link to send Michele Bachmann a birthday wish. But if you'd like to send a more public message, use the comments section below.
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- Robbie Rogers Becomes First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying?
- Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky'
- Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television Jason Collins Calls It a 'Slam-Dunk!' and More Fake Gay Reviews for Behind the Candelabra 15 min 58 sec ago
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? 52 min 9 sec ago
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' 12:35 PM