Send Michele Bachmann a Birthday Message
BY Lucas Grindley
April 06 2012 12:31 PM ET
Put on your party hats! It's Michele Bachmann's birthday today. And her husband Marcus Bachmann is asking everyone to send "kind words of encouragement" to help "keep her spirits up" as she turns 56 years old.
"This past year has flown by," wrote Marcus Bachmann in an email to supporters earlier this week. "I really want this birthday to be special for Michele, but I know that what would mean the most to her is if she was able to hear from you."
Here's the link to send Michele Bachmann a birthday wish. But if you'd like to send a more public message, use the comments section below.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'