Send Michele Bachmann a Birthday Message
BY Lucas Grindley
April 06 2012 11:31 AM ET
Put on your party hats! It's Michele Bachmann's birthday today. And her husband Marcus Bachmann is asking everyone to send "kind words of encouragement" to help "keep her spirits up" as she turns 56 years old.
"This past year has flown by," wrote Marcus Bachmann in an email to supporters earlier this week. "I really want this birthday to be special for Michele, but I know that what would mean the most to her is if she was able to hear from you."
Here's the link to send Michele Bachmann a birthday wish. But if you'd like to send a more public message, use the comments section below.
- WATCH: Rep. Polis's Epic Blowup on House Floor Over Immigration
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- WATCH: Colo. Baker Who Refused Gay Wedding Cake Appears In Court
- Is The GOP Discriminating Against Its Gay Candidates?
- Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black
- WATCH: Bill O'Reilly's 'War on Christmas' Led By Abortionists and Married Gays
- World News Nelson Mandela, Humanitarian and HIV Advocate, Dies at 95 16 min 3 sec ago
- Women Toni Braxton's Dream Role Is to Play Lesbian on Orange Is the New Black 17 min 13 sec ago
- Entertainment News Sam Champion Receives Emotional Send-Off From Good Morning America 47 min 32 sec ago
- Style Model Watch: Learn How To Charm The Camera With Marc Buckner 1 hour 18 min ago
- News New York Officials Demand Olympic Sponsors Take Action 1 hour 50 min ago
- Election Is The GOP Discriminating Against Its Gay Candidates? 1 hour 52 min ago
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: Best Queer Cruise Excursion? 1 hour 55 min ago