Send Michele Bachmann a Birthday Message
BY Lucas Grindley
April 06 2012 11:31 AM ET
Put on your party hats! It's Michele Bachmann's birthday today. And her husband Marcus Bachmann is asking everyone to send "kind words of encouragement" to help "keep her spirits up" as she turns 56 years old.
"This past year has flown by," wrote Marcus Bachmann in an email to supporters earlier this week. "I really want this birthday to be special for Michele, but I know that what would mean the most to her is if she was able to hear from you."
Here's the link to send Michele Bachmann a birthday wish. But if you'd like to send a more public message, use the comments section below.
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime
- 90,000-Plus and Counting: Petition to Cancel Duggars' Show Gains Momentum
- PHOTOS: Jesus Days
- Is Winnie the Pooh Transgender or Intersex?