Send Michele Bachmann a Birthday Message
BY Lucas Grindley
April 06 2012 12:31 PM ET
Put on your party hats! It's Michele Bachmann's birthday today. And her husband Marcus Bachmann is asking everyone to send "kind words of encouragement" to help "keep her spirits up" as she turns 56 years old.
"This past year has flown by," wrote Marcus Bachmann in an email to supporters earlier this week. "I really want this birthday to be special for Michele, but I know that what would mean the most to her is if she was able to hear from you."
Here's the link to send Michele Bachmann a birthday wish. But if you'd like to send a more public message, use the comments section below.
- Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Blasts Critics of Obama's Funny or Die Interview
- Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Hot Sheet: A New Quiver
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds March 15 2014 9:11 PM
- Religion Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia March 15 2014 7:41 PM
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman March 15 2014 2:59 PM
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men March 15 2014 2:52 PM
- Transgender Trans Contestant is Miss Congeniality at Calif. Beauty Pageant March 15 2014 11:57 AM
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda March 15 2014 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina March 15 2014 4:00 AM