Holiday Guide: Michelle's Wish List
BY Michelle Garcia
December 12 2011 8:49 PM ET
Bossypants by Tina Fey and Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
I'm treating this one like a two-pack — kind of like when you buy a double mouthwash because CVS is having a sale. I love funny, smart women. It's kind of my weakness. So two — count 'em, two! — books by two of the funniest women currently making television? Come on. Also, yes, I know I promised to read Bossypants after the summer was over, but I just didn't. Don't judge me.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?