Holiday Guide: Michelle's Wish List
BY Michelle Garcia
December 12 2011 8:49 PM ET
Bossypants by Tina Fey and Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
I'm treating this one like a two-pack — kind of like when you buy a double mouthwash because CVS is having a sale. I love funny, smart women. It's kind of my weakness. So two — count 'em, two! — books by two of the funniest women currently making television? Come on. Also, yes, I know I promised to read Bossypants after the summer was over, but I just didn't. Don't judge me.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana