Holiday Guide: Michelle's Wish List
BY Michelle Garcia
December 12 2011 8:49 PM ET
Bossypants by Tina Fey and Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
I'm treating this one like a two-pack — kind of like when you buy a double mouthwash because CVS is having a sale. I love funny, smart women. It's kind of my weakness. So two — count 'em, two! — books by two of the funniest women currently making television? Come on. Also, yes, I know I promised to read Bossypants after the summer was over, but I just didn't. Don't judge me.
- Op-ed: Burning Books, One Word at a Time
- Op-ed: Why Do Kids Anger So Many Gay Men?
- WATCH: PBS Showcases Queer Aspects of Cosplay
- Last Words With RuPaul's Drag Race's Trinity K. Bonet
- James Franco Calls Gay NYT Theater Critic a 'Little Bitch'
- WATCH: UMass Rally Shouts Down Westboro’s Attempted Picket of Derrick Gordon