Holiday Guide: Michelle's Wish List
BY Michelle Garcia
December 12 2011 8:49 PM ET
Bossypants by Tina Fey and Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
I'm treating this one like a two-pack — kind of like when you buy a double mouthwash because CVS is having a sale. I love funny, smart women. It's kind of my weakness. So two — count 'em, two! — books by two of the funniest women currently making television? Come on. Also, yes, I know I promised to read Bossypants after the summer was over, but I just didn't. Don't judge me.
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- Texas Dads Denied Surrogacy Services Because of Marriage Discrimination
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- Fateful Typo Discovered in Ky Peterson's Sentencing