Meet the Lesbian Parents of Baby Quintuplets
BY Neal Broverman
December 26 2013 2:16 PM ET
Liz and Nadia Harris wanted kids from the moment they married nearly five years ago in Connecticut. Nine attempts later they were more than successful, when Nadia found out she was pregnant with five babies.
The news came not long after the Harrises moved to New Orleans and began working with a fertility doctor there. Nadia admits she had trepidations about parenting five children, but the shock wore off and the joy set in. The babies, Dawson, Maxwell, Micah, Joseph, and Elizabeth, were all born in October in a New Orleans hospital.
Watch a video report on the family below.
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- Op-ed: HIV Is No Longer A Death Sentence But It Still Isn't Easy
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- Reports: Dallas Cowboys Eye Michael Sam for Practice Squad