Meet the Lesbian Parents of Baby Quintuplets
BY Neal Broverman
December 26 2013 2:16 PM ET
Liz and Nadia Harris wanted kids from the moment they married nearly five years ago in Connecticut. Nine attempts later they were more than successful, when Nadia found out she was pregnant with five babies.
The news came not long after the Harrises moved to New Orleans and began working with a fertility doctor there. Nadia admits she had trepidations about parenting five children, but the shock wore off and the joy set in. The babies, Dawson, Maxwell, Micah, Joseph, and Elizabeth, were all born in October in a New Orleans hospital.
Watch a video report on the family below.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Number Crunch: A Church in Crisis
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 6:01 AM
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 5:01 AM
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 4:00 AM
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians March 10 2014 9:01 PM
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag March 10 2014 7:54 PM
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem March 10 2014 7:47 PM