PHOTOS: A Busy October for Gay Global Impact
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2012 3:03 PM ET
Serbian policemen stand guard at the entrance to a conference hall in Belgrade on October 6. Serbia's gay activists vowed to keep up with preparations for a Pride parade to be held next year despite the ban of this year's march, which forced them to organize the gathering indoors. Instead of marching, the activists took to the street only to sit on the pavement outside the hall, holding signs with the date set for the next year's parade — September 28.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?
- Kentucky County Clerk Sued Over Denial of Marriage Licenses