PHOTOS: A Busy October for Gay Global Impact
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2012 3:03 PM ET
Serbian policemen stand guard at the entrance to a conference hall in Belgrade on October 6. Serbia's gay activists vowed to keep up with preparations for a Pride parade to be held next year despite the ban of this year's march, which forced them to organize the gathering indoors. Instead of marching, the activists took to the street only to sit on the pavement outside the hall, holding signs with the date set for the next year's parade — September 28.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend