Guess She's the Victim: Bristol Palin Says She Was Threatened After Making Fun of Marriage Equality
BY Neal Broverman
May 16 2012 2:55 PM ET
Days after accusing President Obama of endorsing same-sex marriage because his daughters watch too much Glee, Bristol Palin is again seeking your attention.
She now says her words sparked death threats directed at her and her family. “People claim they’re just trying to protect the right of two people to love each other – a right I don’t contest, by the way – and then spew the worst words imaginable at someone they disagree with,” Sarah Palin's eldest daughter writes on her blog. "If the agenda is love, why do you hate so intensely?”
Even with the threats, Palin apparently relishes having her name written about again.
“When real pundits write blog posts, they don’t pop up in Us Weekly… but mine do,” she writes. “And I’m glad. Why? Because pop culture needs a little bit of debate.”
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial 4 min 23 sec ago
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned 27 min 21 sec ago
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School 29 min 36 sec ago
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 1 hour 31 min ago
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day 1 hour 35 min ago
- Books Lambda Literary Awards: Leavitt, Bianchi, Winterson Nominated 1 hour 43 min ago
- Women 19 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Saskia de Brauw 1 hour 59 min ago