Guess She's the Victim: Bristol Palin Says She Was Threatened After Making Fun of Marriage Equality
BY Neal Broverman
May 16 2012 3:55 PM ET
Days after accusing President Obama of endorsing same-sex marriage because his daughters watch too much Glee, Bristol Palin is again seeking your attention.
She now says her words sparked death threats directed at her and her family. “People claim they’re just trying to protect the right of two people to love each other – a right I don’t contest, by the way – and then spew the worst words imaginable at someone they disagree with,” Sarah Palin's eldest daughter writes on her blog. "If the agenda is love, why do you hate so intensely?”
Even with the threats, Palin apparently relishes having her name written about again.
“When real pundits write blog posts, they don’t pop up in Us Weekly… but mine do,” she writes. “And I’m glad. Why? Because pop culture needs a little bit of debate.”
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'