New Billboard Attacks Obama Supporting Marriage Equality
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 08 2012 10:54 AM ET
One of the newest political attacks comes courtesy of this CBS Digital Billboard in Tampa, Fla., in which a new super PAC, the Republican Union PAC, is making sure everyone who passes knows that President Obama supports the twin evils of "gay marriage" and "abortion."
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?