New Billboard Attacks Obama Supporting Marriage Equality
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 08 2012 10:54 AM ET
One of the newest political attacks comes courtesy of this CBS Digital Billboard in Tampa, Fla., in which a new super PAC, the Republican Union PAC, is making sure everyone who passes knows that President Obama supports the twin evils of "gay marriage" and "abortion."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Gays Want Everyone to Join Them in Hell, Says Colo. GOP Candidate