Washington Nationals Rookies Show It All Off
BY Neal Broverman
September 10 2012 3:16 PM ET
The young rookies for the Washington Nationals baseball team donned bright red gymnastic onesies as part of a cross-dressing hazing ritual.
Apparently, the rookies are regularly subjected to hazing; this year they were instructed to dress as female gymnasts and travel around Washington, D.C. The young players apparently rode on a train to New York in their eye-catching get-ups.
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- PHOTOS: Let's Take a Long Look at Long Beach Pride
- WATCH: Oregon Gov. Emotionally Signs Conversion Therapy Ban Into Law
- EXCLUSIVE: A Chat With Pop Legend Dionne Warwick and Her Granddaughter Cheyenne Elliott