Washington Nationals Rookies Show It All Off
BY Neal Broverman
September 10 2012 3:16 PM ET
The young rookies for the Washington Nationals baseball team donned bright red gymnastic onesies as part of a cross-dressing hazing ritual.
Apparently, the rookies are regularly subjected to hazing; this year they were instructed to dress as female gymnasts and travel around Washington, D.C. The young players apparently rode on a train to New York in their eye-catching get-ups.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility