Washington Nationals Rookies Show It All Off
BY Neal Broverman
September 10 2012 2:16 PM ET
The young rookies for the Washington Nationals baseball team donned bright red gymnastic onesies as part of a cross-dressing hazing ritual.
Apparently, the rookies are regularly subjected to hazing; this year they were instructed to dress as female gymnasts and travel around Washington, D.C. The young players apparently rode on a train to New York in their eye-catching get-ups.
- World World Bank President Withdraws From Panel on 'Economic Impact of Homophobia' 49 min 43 sec ago
- Transgender Google's International Women's Day Doodle Includes Trans Women 55 min 50 sec ago
- Sports College Swimmer Comes Out to Religious Mom 1 hour 15 min ago
- Media CNN to Test New Don Lemon Prime-Time Show 1 hour 29 min ago
- Religion WATCH: Christian Pastors Involved in African LGBT Issues — But Not How You May Think 1 hour 45 min ago
- Love and Sex Single, Fun, Fit, and 50 1 hour 57 min ago
- Travel Travelogue: News and Notes from Philly, San Diego and More 2 hours 14 min ago