Washington Nationals Rookies Show It All Off
BY Neal Broverman
September 10 2012 2:16 PM ET
The young rookies for the Washington Nationals baseball team donned bright red gymnastic onesies as part of a cross-dressing hazing ritual.
Apparently, the rookies are regularly subjected to hazing; this year they were instructed to dress as female gymnasts and travel around Washington, D.C. The young players apparently rode on a train to New York in their eye-catching get-ups.
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Mississippi Marriage Ban Struck Down
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- Federal Judge Rules for Marriage Equality in Arkansas
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School