Washington Nationals Rookies Show It All Off
BY Neal Broverman
September 10 2012 3:16 PM ET
The young rookies for the Washington Nationals baseball team donned bright red gymnastic onesies as part of a cross-dressing hazing ritual.
Apparently, the rookies are regularly subjected to hazing; this year they were instructed to dress as female gymnasts and travel around Washington, D.C. The young players apparently rode on a train to New York in their eye-catching get-ups.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Gay Issues - Commentary & Op-Eds | The Advocate
- EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Hudson Raises Her Voice for Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: The Moving History of a Gay Jewish Congregation
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Op-ed: We Must End PrEP Segregation