Dan Savage Praises Butterfinger for 'Monogamish' Super Bowl Ad
BY Lucas Grindley
February 03 2014 12:49 AM ET
Sex columnist and LGBT activist Dan Savage is praising Butterfinger's prescribed three-way as "monogamish" done right.
The Super Bowl ad has Peanut Butter and Chocolate seeing a couples therapist, who suggests they spice up their bland relationship.
"What if you were to try something different?" asks the counselor, before a male Butterfinger gets in between them on the couch.
"I'm sorry what are we doing here?" says the skeptical male Peanut Butter before really getting into it.
Savage almost immediately shared the video on Twitter, praising it for bending boundaries. "Proud of #Butterfinger for promoting threesomes?!? Fuck proud! I want residuals and credit for the concept!" Savage joked that he's awaiting the One Million Moms protest.
Watch the video below:
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs