Dan Savage Praises Butterfinger for 'Monogamish' Super Bowl Ad
BY Lucas Grindley
February 03 2014 12:49 AM ET
Sex columnist and LGBT activist Dan Savage is praising Butterfinger's prescribed three-way as "monogamish" done right.
The Super Bowl ad has Peanut Butter and Chocolate seeing a couples therapist, who suggests they spice up their bland relationship.
"What if you were to try something different?" asks the counselor, before a male Butterfinger gets in between them on the couch.
"I'm sorry what are we doing here?" says the skeptical male Peanut Butter before really getting into it.
Savage almost immediately shared the video on Twitter, praising it for bending boundaries. "Proud of #Butterfinger for promoting threesomes?!? Fuck proud! I want residuals and credit for the concept!" Savage joked that he's awaiting the One Million Moms protest.
Watch the video below:
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses