Dan Savage Praises Butterfinger for 'Monogamish' Super Bowl Ad
BY Lucas Grindley
February 02 2014 11:49 PM ET
Sex columnist and LGBT activist Dan Savage is praising Butterfinger's prescribed three-way as "monogamish" done right.
The Super Bowl ad has Peanut Butter and Chocolate seeing a couples therapist, who suggests they spice up their bland relationship.
"What if you were to try something different?" asks the counselor, before a male Butterfinger gets in between them on the couch.
"I'm sorry what are we doing here?" says the skeptical male Peanut Butter before really getting into it.
Savage almost immediately shared the video on Twitter, praising it for bending boundaries. "Proud of #Butterfinger for promoting threesomes?!? Fuck proud! I want residuals and credit for the concept!" Savage joked that he's awaiting the One Million Moms protest.
Watch the video below:
- World World Bank President Withdraws From Panel on 'Economic Impact of Homophobia' 41 min ago
- Transgender Google's International Women's Day Doodle Includes Trans Women 47 min 7 sec ago
- Sports College Swimmer Comes Out to Religious Mom 1 hour 6 min ago
- Media CNN to Test New Don Lemon Prime-Time Show 1 hour 20 min ago
- Religion WATCH: Christian Pastors Involved in African LGBT Issues — But Not How You May Think 1 hour 36 min ago
- Love and Sex Single, Fun, Fit, and 50 1 hour 48 min ago
- Travel Travelogue: News and Notes from Philly, San Diego and More 2 hours 5 min ago