BY Mike Albo
November 21 2009 7:15 AM ET
Jesse - Laguna Beach, Calif.
Jeffrey Kilmer: "23% PURE is a provocative and gorgeous collection of photographic portraits of young men, often incorporating lush pastoral or post-industrial backdrops. The photos capture that brief, vanished moment in history when young people marketed themselves unguardedly online. The pictures also preserve, with unwavering precision and compassion, the tenuous, trembling youth of their subjects."
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word