BY Mike Albo
November 21 2009 7:15 AM ET
Jesse - Laguna Beach, Calif.
Jeffrey Kilmer: "23% PURE is a provocative and gorgeous collection of photographic portraits of young men, often incorporating lush pastoral or post-industrial backdrops. The photos capture that brief, vanished moment in history when young people marketed themselves unguardedly online. The pictures also preserve, with unwavering precision and compassion, the tenuous, trembling youth of their subjects."
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- The Backlash
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Op-ed: Bruce Jenner Helps Us Stand Taller in Our Truth
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument