BY Mike Albo
November 21 2009 7:15 AM ET
Jesse - Laguna Beach, Calif.
Jeffrey Kilmer: "23% PURE is a provocative and gorgeous collection of photographic portraits of young men, often incorporating lush pastoral or post-industrial backdrops. The photos capture that brief, vanished moment in history when young people marketed themselves unguardedly online. The pictures also preserve, with unwavering precision and compassion, the tenuous, trembling youth of their subjects."
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving