16 Great Books to Read This Week
BY Nick Pachelli
March 25 2013 8:00 AM ET
Best Gay Romance edited by Richard Labonte (Cleis Press)
From promising new love to down right erotic heat, Best Gay Romance delivers both. The compilation of short stories includes gripping narratives from authors like Andrea Dale, Charlotte Dare, Cheyenne Blue, Anna Meadows, Radclyffe, and more. Whether it be the addictive and tumultuous emotions of a growing relationship or the trials of a lifelong partnership, the short stories contained within cover the entire spectrum of LGBT romance. (CleisPress.com, $15.95)
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam