16 Great Books to Read This Week
BY Nick Pachelli
March 25 2013 8:00 AM ET
Best Gay Romance edited by Richard Labonte (Cleis Press)
From promising new love to down right erotic heat, Best Gay Romance delivers both. The compilation of short stories includes gripping narratives from authors like Andrea Dale, Charlotte Dare, Cheyenne Blue, Anna Meadows, Radclyffe, and more. Whether it be the addictive and tumultuous emotions of a growing relationship or the trials of a lifelong partnership, the short stories contained within cover the entire spectrum of LGBT romance. (CleisPress.com, $15.95)
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Op-ed: Dear Cardinal Raymond Burke, I Am Your Gay Blood