BY Advocate.com Editors
February 03 2010 4:25 PM ET
All About Steve – As Sandra Bullock celebrates the first Oscar nomination of her career, you can pop a bag of Orville Redenbacher, sit back and watch her Razzie nominated performance in All About Steve, a so bad it’s good mess of a comedy about a supposedly endearing stalker who chases her obsession (Bradley Cooper) around the country. Cooper and Thomas Hayden Church bring the laughs, but this is Bullock at her awkward worst.
The Bad Girls of Film Noir, Volume 1 and 2 — Down-and-dirty dames and cool, calculating chicks get their due in this four disc set featuring some of the most emblematic noirs from the 1940s and ‘50s. Iconic femme fatales such as Ida Lupino, Gloria Grahame, Cleo Moore, and Lizabeth Scott unleash their inhibitions in such evocatively titled classics as Bad For Each Other, One Girl’s Confession, Over-Exposed, and (our fave) the sordid girls-behind-bars melodrama Women’s Prison.
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Bruce Jenner Ends Speculation, Comes Out as Transgender Woman
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party