Hot Sheet: Cassidy Haley, Sheryl Crow,
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 16 2010 1:10 PM ET
An Honorable German by Charles McCain: Gay author McCain takes an excitingly original yet seemingly authentic look at a tale of war, love, and the sea that's set during World War II and told from the perspective of an anti-Nazi German U-Boat commander. (Grand Central Publishing, $24.99)
Object of Desire by William Mann: Twenty years ago Danny was the hottest go-go boy in West Hollywood. Now 41-years-old and settled into a relatively docile life in Palm Springs with his husband, Danny becomes restless and reflective upon meeting a young, sexy bartender who may hold clues to the disappearance of his sister decades earlier. With trademark grace and humor and warmth, the prolific Mann vividly navigates readers through the three milestone eras in one man’s life. (Kensington, $16)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'