Melissa Etheridge out with the flu
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 18 2001 11:00 PM ET
Lesbian recording artist Melissa Etheridge has been put out of commission due to the flu, according to Reuters. While this should not affect her upcoming nine-month tour, scheduled to begin August 4, Etheridge has had to cancel in-store appearances promoting her new book (The Truth Is...) and album (Skin) as well as postpone her induction into the Rock Walk on Hollywoods Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles. Etheridges publicist informs The Hollywood Reporter that Etheridges doctor advised her to rest for the remaining two weeks before she starts a tour.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View