Melissa Etheridge out with the flu
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 19 2001 12:00 AM ET
Lesbian recording artist Melissa Etheridge has been put out of commission due to the flu, according to Reuters. While this should not affect her upcoming nine-month tour, scheduled to begin August 4, Etheridge has had to cancel in-store appearances promoting her new book (The Truth Is...) and album (Skin) as well as postpone her induction into the Rock Walk on Hollywoods Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles. Etheridges publicist informs The Hollywood Reporter that Etheridges doctor advised her to rest for the remaining two weeks before she starts a tour.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker