All My Children's lipstick lesbian
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 20 2002 1:00 AM ET
It's a first no matter how you slice it: ABC's All My Children is writing its sponsor into the series plots, and the sponsor is paying big bucks for the privilege. According to Daily Variety, Revlon is shelling out between $3 million and $7 million to be portrayed as the archrival to Enchantment, the fictive cosmetics company owned by AMC's veteran bad girl Erica Kane (Susan Lucci). Not only that, but Erica will be sending her lesbian daughter, Bianca (Eden Riegel), to spy on Revlon's activities. Will Bianca's disguise involve extra eyeliner? Stay tuned.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?