All My Children's lipstick lesbian
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 20 2002 12:00 AM ET
It's a first no matter how you slice it: ABC's All My Children is writing its sponsor into the series plots, and the sponsor is paying big bucks for the privilege. According to Daily Variety, Revlon is shelling out between $3 million and $7 million to be portrayed as the archrival to Enchantment, the fictive cosmetics company owned by AMC's veteran bad girl Erica Kane (Susan Lucci). Not only that, but Erica will be sending her lesbian daughter, Bianca (Eden Riegel), to spy on Revlon's activities. Will Bianca's disguise involve extra eyeliner? Stay tuned.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View