All My Children's lipstick lesbian
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 20 2002 1:00 AM ET
It's a first no matter how you slice it: ABC's All My Children is writing its sponsor into the series plots, and the sponsor is paying big bucks for the privilege. According to Daily Variety, Revlon is shelling out between $3 million and $7 million to be portrayed as the archrival to Enchantment, the fictive cosmetics company owned by AMC's veteran bad girl Erica Kane (Susan Lucci). Not only that, but Erica will be sending her lesbian daughter, Bianca (Eden Riegel), to spy on Revlon's activities. Will Bianca's disguise involve extra eyeliner? Stay tuned.
- Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death