Jessica Lange and Tom Wilkinson to star in Jane Anderson's Normal for HBO
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 04 2002 12:00 AM ET
Tom Wilkinson will star as a middle-aged man who begins exploring his transgender feelings, and Jessica Lange will portray his wife, in the HBO movie Normal, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The film, which starts shooting this month in Chicago, is based on Looking for Normal, the acclaimed play from out writer Jane Anderson (If These Walls Could Talk 2), which had its world premiere last year in Los Angeles, starring Beau Bridges and Laurie Metcalf. Anderson will direct the made-for-cable movie.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?