Proof to close on Broadway, Take Me Out expected to replace
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 09 2002 11:00 PM ET
Variety reports that David Auburn's Pulitzer Prize-winning play Proof has posted a closing date of January 5 at Broadway's Walter Kerr Theatre. Richard Greenberg's gay-themed baseball drama Take Me Out is expected to transfer from its off-Broadway current home at the Public Theater after Proof ends.
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 18 min 23 sec ago
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 1 hour 15 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 1 hour 29 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 1 hour 47 min ago
- Women Pussy Riot To Be Freed 2 hours 1 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Two and a Half Men's Respectful Job With Trans Character 2 hours 30 min ago
- Health New Campaign Inspires LGBT Americans to Take Advantage of Obamacare 3:58 PM