Proof to close on Broadway, Take Me Out expected to replace
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 10 2002 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that David Auburn's Pulitzer Prize-winning play Proof has posted a closing date of January 5 at Broadway's Walter Kerr Theatre. Richard Greenberg's gay-themed baseball drama Take Me Out is expected to transfer from its off-Broadway current home at the Public Theater after Proof ends.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- WATCH: Alan Cumming on Getting 'Whacked' By Shia LaBeouf