Patrice Chéreau to direct Al Pacino as Napoleon
March 30 2004 1:00 AM ET
Out director Patrice Chéreau (Son Frére, Those Who Love Me Can Take the Train) will direct The Monster of Longwood, starring Al Pacino as Napoleon Bonaparte, according to Variety. The film will be an adaptation of the Staton Rabin novel about Napoleon's last days and his friendship with a young British girl during his exile. Chéreau will also collaborate with screenwriter-novelist Paul Auster on a polish of the script's most recent draft, written by Michael Tolkien (The Player).
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers