Patrice Chéreau to direct Al Pacino as Napoleon
March 30 2004 12:00 AM ET
Out director Patrice Chéreau (Son Frére, Those Who Love Me Can Take the Train) will direct The Monster of Longwood, starring Al Pacino as Napoleon Bonaparte, according to Variety. The film will be an adaptation of the Staton Rabin novel about Napoleon's last days and his friendship with a young British girl during his exile. Chéreau will also collaborate with screenwriter-novelist Paul Auster on a polish of the script's most recent draft, written by Michael Tolkien (The Player).
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model