Scott Rudin to bring miniseries to big screen
May 05 2004 12:00 AM ET
Out producer Scott Rudin (The Hours, the upcoming remake of The Stepford Wives) is close to completing a deal with the BBC to turn the network's miniseries State of Play into a feature film, according to Variety. Play looks at the intersection of politics and journalism through the eyes of two friends--a member of Parliament and his former campaign manager, now a journalist--who find themselves on opposite sides when the former's assistant and mistress is found dead. State of Play is currently running on BBC America.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups