VH1 premieres Behind the Music: George Michael August 22
August 21 2004 12:00 AM ET
VH1's Behind the Music series will focus on out superstar George Michael with a new episode premiering on Sunday, August 22, at 9 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. (Check local listings.) The show will follow his career from his beginnings through Wham! and his solo career to his run-in with the Beverly Hills Police Department and on to further triumphs. For more information visit www.VH1.com.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Antigay Kentucky Clerk Makes Emergency Appeal to Supreme Court
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?