VH1 premieres Behind the Music: George Michael August 22
August 21 2004 12:00 AM ET
VH1's Behind the Music series will focus on out superstar George Michael with a new episode premiering on Sunday, August 22, at 9 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. (Check local listings.) The show will follow his career from his beginnings through Wham! and his solo career to his run-in with the Beverly Hills Police Department and on to further triumphs. For more information visit www.VH1.com.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Bevy Smith, Bravo's Queen of Fashion