VH1 premieres Behind the Music: George Michael August 22
August 21 2004 12:00 AM ET
VH1's Behind the Music series will focus on out superstar George Michael with a new episode premiering on Sunday, August 22, at 9 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. (Check local listings.) The show will follow his career from his beginnings through Wham! and his solo career to his run-in with the Beverly Hills Police Department and on to further triumphs. For more information visit www.VH1.com.
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure