BY Brandon Voss
January 28 2011 12:10 PM ET
4. ART: “Your Face Here” and “Into the Neon”
Out celebrity photographer Austin Young kicks off his “Your Face Here” exhibit January 29 by turning his lens on random patrons, whose portraits will line the walls of Pop tART Gallery in Los Angeles. Meanwhile, at New York City’s +aRt, the mixed-art exhibition “Into the Neon” celebrates the collaboration of a dozen “queer- and trans-identified” artists who work in photography, sculpture, installation, performance art, film, and more.
3. TV: Just Josh
Going solo after a successful run of here! With Josh and Sara, hilarious host Josh Rosenzweig tweaks the traditional talk show format by blending celebrity interviews with VIP event coverage and other Manhattan man-on-the-street scenarios. The biweekly chat fest, which debuts January 28 on here! TV and here! Online, will include special guests such as Charles Busch, Duran Duran, Isabella Rossellini, Molly Shannon, and Sherry Vine.
2. FILM: Kaboom
New queer cinema pioneer Gregg Araki regresses in the best possible way with this trippy sci-fi comedy — winner of the Cannes Film Festival’s first Queer Palm — which opens January 28 in limited release. Thomas Dekker, who’ll soon be seen as Lance Loud in Cinema Verité, stars as a horny bisexual college freshman who crushes on his straight surfer roomie and uncovers an apocalyptic conspiracy with his acerbic lesbian bestie.
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball
- Newlywed Photos That Will Make Kim Davis's Head Spin
- Kim Davis to Appeal Contempt Ruling