BY Jeremy Kinser
February 24 2012 6:40 PM ET
1. TV: the 84th Annual Academy Awards
Sure we'll all complain about how long the telecast runs, but it's worth tuning in just to see legendary Christopher Plummer win best supporting actor for his joyous performance as an elderly gay dad in Beginners. But there's more, including the hot three-way competition between George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Jean Dujardin for best actor. And here's hoping host Billy Crystal spoofs best actress nominees Glenn Close in Albert Nobbs and Rooney Mara in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo during opening number send up of 2011 movies. Watch the Oscars Sunday on ABC.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- MSNBC’s Newest Online Host, Janet Mock, Says 'Yes!'